NURSERY ROOM LEADER
We are a small family run nursery that offers high quality childcare for children from 3 months.
We are looking for a highly motivated Room Leader to join us.
Company Benefits include:-
- Training and development
- 28 days holiday
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Uniform provided
- Employee of the month scheme
- Private Health Care for qualifying Staff
What we are looking for from a Nursery Room Leader:
We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, reliable, person to join us as Room Leader. Successful applicants will have a minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare and will have childcare experience working with early years’ children, in a nursery setting and have a good understanding of EYFS.
As a Room Leader your duties include: -
- The individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Ensuring Staff are performing their duties correctly.
- All paperwork is kept accurate and up to date
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
Position will only be confirmed if a satisfactory enhanced disclosure is obtained from the DBS, supported by references.