Reports to: Nursery Manager
What is the purpose of the job?
To provide Healthy & Nutritious meals for child from 3 months – 11 years to a high standard.
What do you have to achieve?
- To be able to provide meals to the Nursery ensuring a good service is provided.
- Support the Nursery in achieving targets set by the Manager and business.
- Support the Nursery Manager and her team to allow them to achieve high standards of childcare.
- To ensure all meals are prepared and served on time.
- To order stock
- To ensure stock rotation is followed
- To ensure all allergies are catered for
- To ensure all deliveries are checked and put away on arrival
- To ensure kitchen and equipment is cleaned to a high standard
- To ensure all paperwork is completed accurately
This job description is not exhaustive and may be reviewed further to the requirements of the Nursery.
- Food Hygiene level 2 certificate is desirable but not essential
- A satisfactory DBS check
The applicant should be hardworking, reliable, confident in a busy kitchen, enthusiastic, and passionate about working with food.
The position is full time- 5 Full days per week Monday – Friday between 10.30 – 4.30, pay will be discussed at interview.
Benefits can include:
Private Health, Free lunch, Discounted childcare, Employees assisted programme and Pension.
If you think this is what you are looking for and would like to join the Cracker Jacks Team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position is subject to DBS and reference checks.