OUT OF SCHOOL CLUB
We are a small family run nursery that offers high quality childcare for children from 3 months to 12 years.
We are looking for highly motivated staff to join us.
Company Benefits include:-
- Training and development
- 28 days holiday
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Uniform provided
- Employee of the month scheme
- Private Health Care for qualifying Staff
What we are looking for from Out of School club staff
Successful applicants will ideally have experience in childcare but this is not essential, and will preferably have childcare experience working with school age children..
Must have a full driving licence.
Your duties will include: -
- Individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Taking & collecting children to and from school
- Looking after children in the Out of SchoolClub
Position will only be confirmed if a satisfactory enhanced disclosure is obtained from the DBS, supported by references.